Chicagoland Wedding and Portrait Photographer
I am a dog loving mama with a passion for photography. I first saw the beauty of life through a lens back in high-school. I began learning the most basic elements of film by capturing black and white images and developing them in a dark room. Since then, photography has enabled me to show others the beauty of the world through an image that can be captured in an instant. I have traveled to Africa, Germany, and Paris, and photographed everything from PGA championships, to my personal favorite, real life and real love. I feel most at home transforming everyday glimpses of true affection and moments of raw happiness into eternal memories through photography. Three years ago, I lost my husband and it felt as if the camera I had seen life through for so long had reverted back to black and white. Since then I have learned to use my photography to secure life-long memories in vibrant realism. As I bring color and beauty to the lives of others, I return a little bit of that color and beauty to my own life. Sometimes what you see is what you get, but if you look through the right lens, what you see is truly something amazing.
Fun facts about me
- My daughter is named after my Grandma, June
- I was that crazy lady with two lovable Great Danes
(Moose and Clyde) but now I just have a peppy Chihuahua; Stella.
- My left eye is part brown.
- I sing in the car ALL the time
- I love Cold Brew Coffee.
- I have competed in two power-lifting competitions
- I am in love with a kind man who makes me laugh every day and loves my daughter as his own.
- I run a charity golf outing in my late husband's memory to raise money for Brain and Behavior Research Foundation.